Changing eating habits, insufficient sleep, hectic schedules, junk food, tea/coffee intake wreak havoc in digestive system. It results in gas, flatulence, acidity, constipation, stomach pain etc. Digestive medicine can have several side effects. They may also slow down the digestive process. Herbal teas are very beneficial in such problems. Drinking one or two cup daily will keep the intestinal process smooth. Various types of blends can be made depending upon the requirement.Most popular digestive tea blends
- Chamomile – prevents or relieves stomach cramps, anti gas and bloating.
- Lemon balm (Melissa) – calms the digestive system, contains many vitamins and minerals, and helps in abdominal pain, gas and bloating.
- Ginger – improves the digestive system, stimulates, helps in the absorption of nutrients, absorbs gases and toxins and helps the skin to release toxins.
- Fennel seeds – Relieve nausea, anti-flatulence, relieves stomach cramps, helps indigestion and bloating.
- Lemon verbena (Louisa) – helps digestion, eases gas, and stomach and intestine cramps.
- Dandelion root and leaf – improve digestion, and act as mild laxative agent.
- Yellow dock – stimulate bile production and act as mild laxatives. The herb is used to improve overall digestion and liver function.
- Gentian root – stimulates the secretion of digestive juices, and enhances gall bladder function.
- Peppermint – relieves irritable bowel syndrome, calming digestive spasm, relieving gas and reducing pain and discomfort.
Digestive tea is recommended to improve digestion. They adsorb gases, reduce stress and help blood flow to the digestive system. Use it plain or with sweetener of choice. It can also be used cold for making iced teas or relaxing beverages.We offer different blends and mixtures according to customer requirements and specification.