Scrubbing is integral part of skin cares. Scrubbing exfoliates skin to get rid of dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation which results in supple and healthy skin. Scrubs (known as Ubatan) are recommended in Ayurveda for clearing, softening and adding natural glow to skin. Ubatans were traditionally used in pre wedding skin care regime. Regular use of scrubs helps to diminish marks, prevent fine lines and removes tan. Scrubbing action helps in detoxifying skin. They are perfectly milled to prevent any scratches on skin. Essential oils are also added in scrubs to add fragrance and therapeutic benefits.Benefits:
- Natural scrubs polish, rejuvenate and clean skin without any harsh chemicals and their side effects.
- They are biodegradable, eco friendly and free from environmental hazard micro beads.
- Natural scrubs are made from finest herbal ingredients which are preservative, mineral oil and additives free.
- These products are not tested on animals.
Scrub according to face or body type should be mixed and applied with slow and circular massage. Scrub will exfoliate skin. Scrubs should not be massaged vigorously as it might scratch skin. Skin should be moisturized well after scrubbing to sooth new skin cells. Scrubbing after soaking skin loosens dead skin cells which are easily removed.
Scrubs are usually made with fine particles like walnut shell powder, oatmeal, almond meal, corn meal, neem powder, orange peel powder etc. Other herb powders, essential oils, carrier oils can be added according to required benefits.Popular blends:
- Skin clearing Ubatan: Besan(Chickpea flour) + Turmeric + Milk Powder
- Oil control and de-pigmentation Ubatan: Chironji powder(seed of Buchanania lanzan) + Sandalwood powder
- Pre wedding Ubatan for glow and skin purification : All purpose flour : Turmeric
- Clarifying and De-tanning: Neem powder + Orange peel powder + Lemon peel powder
- Moisturizing: Oatmeal + Milk powder + Sweet Almond
- Anti-aging and moisturizing: Ground coffee + Olive oil + Sugar
- Cleansing and anti-bacterial: Granular salt + Tea tree oil + Lemon oil
- Detoxifying and healing: Activated charcoal + Jojoba oil + Rice flour + Turmeric
At Gingerly, we offer some of the best scrub packaging.
Packaging is the crucial stage to maintain the safety and quality. We use advanced packaging solutions that meet hygiene standards and ensure product quality.
Packaging can be done in plastic boxes/jars/metal tins/transparent glass/frosted glass/cosmetic jars(with or without lid) of 50 gms-1000 gm. Jars/boxes can be square, round or any other preferred shape. Jars can have plastic/metal lid.
Glass/Plastic jars with seal in sizes 50gms-500 gms.
Glass/plastic bottles or jar with cork or wooden cap
Glass bottles with glass lid
Strings or cords attached to bottles for attractive packaging
Bottles/Jars with spoon holder or spoon tied with them
Scrubs of different varieties can be packed together to make gift packs/celebration packs. Sachets/packets/jars of various salts can be packed in a compartmentalized box or jars. These can be made of wood, plastic, glass or acrylic.Accessories:
- Instruction page/Leaflet
- Measuring cup or spoon(plastic/wood/glass)
- Mixing bowl